If you record the mileage of your cars for tax report, expense reimbursement or whatever reasons, Milog can be your friend. Milog is a mileage log tracker application for your vehicle trips. It's designed to lower the burden of your logging efforts down to almost nothing.
New features in 1.6:
- Backup and Restore! - Now you can backup the data save it as an email attachment. And later, you can restore the data from the email. It's super convenient.
- CSV attachment in the report email - This makes it easier to import the reports to spreadsheet applications.
- Marking billed logs - Now you can easily manage the logs arranging them between billed ones and the rest. It's enabled by default. You can disable it if you don't want to use it.
- Customized field names - You can rename the record fields whatever you want. This will help you customize and generate your own reports.
- Two more general-purpose fields Tag2 and Tag3 - Rename and use them in whatever way you'd like them.
New features in 1.5:
- Now iPhone OS 3.0 compatible
- You can choose ascending or descending of the sort order in email report.
- Total parking and total total mileage bill are added in addition to the total bill in the report
- Option switch that can turn off the auto-filling of distance from the location selected.
- Two new optional fields: start place and end place.
- Simplified keyboard for entering only numbers.
- Keeps track of mileage with start/stop odometers and/or distances
- Supports parking, toll and any extra fee occurred for each trip
- Supports driver, vehicle, location, and purpose of each trip
- You can select usage type for each trip from 'Business', 'Personal', 'Medical', 'Charity', and 'Other'
- 'mile' or 'km' can be chosen as the odometer unit in the setup screen
- International currency symbols are automatically supported based your settings of iPhone or iPod Touch
- The generic tag field that can be used for any custom tagging of your trips
- Multiple locations per trip
- Supports rich search criteria such as date range, tag, location, and vehicle
- Can specify date range from preset list or particular dates as users want
- Shows summarized information for searched data
- Word and Excel-friendly email report
- Three ways to delete logs: individual log, searched logs, or logs in specific month
- Monthly log management in Archives tab
- Convenient auto-fill and auto-completion minimizes the manual type-in
- Maximized field customization. You can enable/disable many fields
- Tenths of of mile/km can be enabled/disabled in the odometer wheel
- Distance only mode
- Multiple locations vs single location per trip
- Red badge over application icon can be enabled/disabled
- Trip end time can be enabled/disabled
- Time of the day can be enabled/disabled
If you have other questions or feedback on Milog, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org